Powered By Blogger

Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Up in the Air

My entire world seems to be up in the air right now; living in limbo. I have choices to make that are more difficult than anything I have ever done. I need to slow down and not be rash, I am sad and angry to be put in the position I am in. My husband all innocent of this, is pissed because he has to deal with all the flack. I cannot tell you details, not my place. What I can say is that I am embarking on a journey I have prayed to never have to take.

This journey has to do with betrayal, deception, criminality, and paranoia. I am devastated right now and can't write. I just wanted you to know . I will keep with my photo posts at:  http://jovanesphotos.blogspot.com/, because I can be happy and carefree there. Something I am not capable of here.

This has been coming for awhile, with Christmas coming my coping skills are at the limit.

I will continue to read and comment on your posts, but for now this blog is suspended.

Love and appreciation to you all. <3

14 comments:

  1. Jan...I just want you to take care of yourself..and if I can be of any help to you,please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.
    Just wanted to say, be strong, keep courage & take care. We are here for you when/if you need us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you, Jan, and praying for you . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I feel depressed I will sing. If I feel sad I will laugh. If I feel ill I will double my labor. If I feel fear I will plunge ahead. If I feel inferior I will wear new garments. If I feel uncertain I will raise my voice. If I feel poverty I will think of wealth to come. If I feel incompetent I will think of past success. If I feel insignificant I will remember my goals. Today I will be the master of my emotions.
    Og Mandino

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you and your husband with love and prayer, Jan...Hang in there...all will be well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Alpana; Thank you so much,I appreciate you. <3

    @ Janu; Thanks, I will take care of me, I must. <3

    @ Andy; Thank you!<3

    @ Martha; Thank you! <3

    @ Bostick Family; Beautiful message, thank you! <3

    @ Corinne; Thank you.<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Bongo; <3 Thanks.........Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even though I know nothing of what you are personally going through I can say I totally relate. I've only been writing publicly for the last year but, have kept a diary on and off since I was 8 years old. When things are overwhelming I do what I always did... withdraw into my own head. It still hasn't sank in fully that I am surrounded by people who not only went through a lot of what I did but, who I should allow to help me through it just as I should be doing for them. Basically what I am saying in my babbling, long-winded, rambling way is... Love you and if you need an extra ear I am there. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jan I pray and hope god gives you the strength to go through with this journey. Love you and will be praying for you

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Forjenssake; Thank you so much..I want to write but it is not time yet. thank you for your ear..Love Jan

    @ Rimly, thank you so much I truly appreciate you. love you, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope that you're ok! We all need a break once in a while to retreat into ourselves. May you weather the storm that you're facing and be back soon and triumphant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read this about a week late...and I'm not sure how you are now. But I do pray for you every single day lovely lady. Take courage!

    ReplyDelete